Just a few weeks ago, we launched our CoinLobster Live BTC/USD combined order book with data from four exchanges. The reception from the community has been amazing with many requests and suggestions, and we’ve been working hard on implementing them as quickly as we can.
We’re excited to share a new version, launched today, with all these improvements:
- 5 spot exchanges (Binance, FTX, Coinbase Pro, Bitstamp, and Kraken)
- 2 additional futures exchanges (Binance Futures and FTX)
- Exchange filtering — see only the exchanges you want to see
- ETH/USD contracts, in addition to BTC/USD
- Nicer formatting, making it easier to see changes in liquidity at a glance
- Speed and efficiency improvements, making the page snappier and reducing CPU usage despite handling more data
- Dark mode — the most requested feature of all!
Go to CoinLobster.com to try out the new version now! We hope you like it.
We’ve tried to keep things simple, but there’s a lot going on behind the scenes to bring you real-time data from all these exchanges on one page — you can read our methodology page if you’d like to find out more.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on how we can make it even better! Send us a quick reply to this email or get in touch on Twitter to let us know what you think.
Your trusted crypto-crustacean